In Dublin, 10 must-sees are (and I would put them in this order)
1) The Book of Kells at Trinity College
2) the Gravity Bar at the Guinness Storehouse
3) Temple Bar – the area where all the craziness takes place. If you’re into bar hopping, you’ll want to go at night otherwise at least go during the day and see the Temple Bar bar itself. There is an app called “EarthCam” that has a webcam in Dublin right outside of Temple Bar.
4) Grafton Street – a pedestrian shopping area
5) The Ha’Penny Bridge along with the statue of Molly Malone – kind of hard to miss
6) The GPO – the General Post Office which was the center of the 1916 Easter Rising and still has bullet holes in the columns around it and a small museum inside.
7) St Stephen’s Green – a very beautiful park in the middle of the city
8) St Patrick’s Cathedral
9) Christ Church Cathedral
10) Old Jameson Distillery
And when I was in Dublin in January, they had the bog bodies on display at the museum:
And if you look up “Dublin top 10” you’ll see lots of things. We liked the James Joyce museum if you’ve read any of his stuff. And I’d like to get to the Dublin Writer’s Museum.
If you bring this up in Chrome, you get a scrollable bar with pics and images of Dublin Points of Interest: https://www.google.com/#q=dublin+top+ten+things+to+do&*
The only thing that I would recommend avoiding is “Dublinia”. It’s cheesy.